Tuesday 23 May 2017

The Beginning at Stitched



Welcome to Stitched!! 

This is the very first blog post for this blog.

Just a little bit about me to begin with: I love sewing, cooking, catching up with friends, caring for my husband and our four children. Life is full. Life is blessed. We have had some big changes in our life lately which have resulted in us leaving the farm we lived on for over 8 years. We have relocated (for schooling and lifestyle!) about 450klms away from our home and life has been so different to what we are used to. Good different! Our kids have had some big disruptions and changes to deal with but I think overall they are coping well and enjoying our new location. It has so much more to offer them and we are excited about our future here! 

Sewing (although it takes a back seat a lot of the time) is very important to me and I love it. I enjoy lots of different kinds of sewing and often jump from project to project without finishing the first thing!! I know there's lots out there that are the same as that. I don't want to hear any advice from you motivated non procrastinators. 😀

I am planning on filling this blog with life. Sewing, cooking, kids, house, life, fun, and there's bound to be a bit of sad mixed in. Real life is what I'm aiming for. No filters. That may be a bit scary though!! 

It doesn't even matter if no one ever reads this. This is going to be my kind of therapy, motivation and my project! 

Take care!
Ree

2 comments:

  1. you there will be one person reading for sure...........the good, the bad and just plain ugly........opps i mean beautiful.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You thought changing blogs would trick us, bu a little "bird" told me where to find you. :0P So ... You're a "serial starter" ... Like most of us! :0) Good to see you back in blogland. Looking forward to sharing your corner of the world on the blog & in real life. Bear Hugs! KRIS xx

    ReplyDelete